Hamilton Exhibits Indianapolis, IN 46204 USA
Employment Type: Part-Time
“Family-owned business with a great culture and benefits! If you are a hard worker with a good attitude, we offer lots of room for growth!”
Hamilton is in need of several I & D workers to help with trade show booth set-up! You MUST be dependable and punctual. Some familiarity with the use of tools is required. Most of the work will be performed at the Indianapolis Convention Center. You will need to provide your own transportation to the Convention Center. No tools required. Work hours will be from 8:00 a.m. - ?? Starting rate is based on experience.
• Install & dismantle trade show exhibits including displays, signs, carpets, supports, and other items for conventions and trade shows at the Indiana Convention Center and local venues.
• Loading and unloading client displays and equipment into trucks in order to prevent damage.
• Safely work from lifts, ladders and platforms at different heights.
• Acts as an ambassador for the company, providing quality workmanship, excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
• You must be able to lift up to 100lbs at times, and be comfortable with ladder work.
• Ability to read basic blue prints and floor plans helpful.
• Experience using basic workshop hand and power tools.
• Enthusiastic team player, but also capable of working independently.
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
• Flexible schedule is necessary as this job may require some off-hour working times including nights, early mornings, and weekends.